Saturday 6 October 2012

Reasons I am tired

The experiment did not work.  This was mainly my fault, as follows:


  1. I do not like to be tucked in.  Biggus does like to be tucked in.  I woke up at 3am struggling to get my legs out from under the covers.
  2. I like to listen to the radio in bed.  This means that the radio is on my side of the bed.  Biggus just has a crappy old analogue clock radio, on which I could not find Radio 4.
  3. I could not lie lay sleep on my right side and fling my left leg over the covers.  Just does not feel the same with the opposite leg.
  4. Cat wandered all over the bed in a confused fashion at 5.15am.  I could not wake Biggus, nor could I get out from the tucked in covers. Cat gave up and we both went back to sleep.
  5. Cat and I eventually woke Biggus up at 6.40am.
  6. At this point, I had to get up to pee.
I would have had more sleep just staying in the normal routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you - if only so that I can pretend I have a friend!